- Location: Perth
- Contract: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive (Depending on Experience)
Would you like to join a leading Building Services company with a reputation for excellence?
JGM is currently recruiting for a Mechanical Technician to join our passionate and driven team from our Perth office on a permanent basis. This role would be ideally suited to a graduate building services engineer, or junior engineer, who would like to progress their career at a busy MEP contractor.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design and development of mechanical and plumbing systems, from concept to completion, and be fully involved in all aspects throughout the project.
- Preparation of design calculations for various building services systems using appropriate software e.g. AutoCAD
- Assist estimators with design and build projects
- Production of CAD drawings
- Production of Revit design drawings
- Working closely with the electrical design team
- Provision of fully co-ordinated MEP drawings with the building fabric.
- Carry out site audits & inspections of MEP systems installed to ensure compliance with drawings & specifications, and all statutory standards.
- HNC/HND or equivalent in Building Services Engineering
- AutoCAD – 2D as a minimum, with 3D/Revit knowledge desirable (not a requirement as training would be offered)
- Knowledge of MEP systems
- Ability to work individually and as part of an MEP team
- Strong IT skills, and be fully conversed with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel etc)
- BIM knowledge would be advantageous
- Learning and development opportunities.
- Paid Annual Leave.
- Supportive working culture and future progression opportunities.
To apply please email email@example.com
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We work closely with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, we are not looking to expand this.