- Location: Edinburgh (Loanhead)
- Contract: Full-Time Apprenticeship
- Salary: Up to £16k p.a
Would you like to join a leading Building Services company with a reputation for excellence and kick start your career?
JGM is currently recruiting for an Apprentice Administrator to join our passionate and driven team at our Edinburgh office.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Excel (Preferred, but not essential)
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Using Word to compile O&M manuals/documents and health & Safety files
- Updating spreadsheets using Excel
- Merging documents, editing, bookmarking, linking pages within documents using Adobe PDF
- Utilising a bespoke software system to create electrical certifications
- Creating labels online by Data Entry
- Answering the telephone
- Printing documents and drawings
- Ability to prioritise and organise own work whilst working on a variety of tasks.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- High level of professionalism, self-motivation and organisation.
- Confident in liaising with both office and site personnel if required.
- Attention to detail and likes problem solving.
- SCQF Level 6 qualification (HNC Equivalent)
- 32 days paid annual leave
- Company Pension
- Free office parking
- Private Healthcare after 18 months
- Annual salary review
For more information or any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
We work closely with a carefully selected set of recruitment agencies, we are not looking to expand this.